FS: Yamaha YIS-805
Richard Kilpatrick
2003-10-02 12:41:13 UTC
Yamaha YIS-805 with SFG-05 music module and YK-20 keyboard, single
drive, 256K RAM.

£150 plus shipping. Probably the only one in the UK and I really don't
want to sell it, but I've just had to have the headgasket replaced on my
Toyota Sera (imported Japanese car) and have to sell some non
essentials. I also have an Atari STE with Mac emulator, Star Wars
laserdiscs, and some games consoles for sale.

:(

Richard
--
Acorn 8-bits, 32-bits, some in bits... Amigas, ST/E |\ _,,,---,,_
YIS-805, iBook, G4, Dell P410, Sinclairs, ACW/ABC210 /,`.-'`' -. ;-;;,
Music? http://www.mp3.com/RichardKilpatrick/ '----''(_/--' `-'\_)Morticia
Richard Kilpatrick
2003-10-02 14:01:19 UTC
Post by Richard Kilpatrick
Yamaha YIS-805 with SFG-05 music module and YK-20 keyboard, single
drive, 256K RAM.
This is now sold, provisionally, and thankfully staying within the scene
:)

Richard
Jetze Mellema
2003-10-02 14:14:52 UTC
Post by Richard Kilpatrick
Post by Richard Kilpatrick
Yamaha YIS-805 with SFG-05 music module and YK-20 keyboard, single
drive, 256K RAM.
This is now sold, provisionally, and thankfully staying within the scene
:)
The new owner is a lucky bastard.

Poor but lucky ;-)
--
Met vriendelijke groet,

Jetze Mellema
http://www.mellema.net/homecomputers
'Heel erg vette shit...'
Alexey Podrezov
2003-10-06 09:20:23 UTC
Post by Jetze Mellema
Post by Richard Kilpatrick
Post by Richard Kilpatrick
Yamaha YIS-805 with SFG-05 music module and YK-20 keyboard, single
drive, 256K RAM.
This is now sold, provisionally, and thankfully staying within the scene
:)
The new owner is a lucky bastard.
Poor but lucky ;-)
So you got yourself a YIS-805 ? Now you can connect all 3 MSXs in a
network and start giving computer literacy classes to your neighbour's
kids. ;)

Alex
Jetze Mellema
2003-10-06 19:15:51 UTC
Post by Alexey Podrezov
So you got yourself a YIS-805 ? Now you can connect all 3 MSXs in a
network and start giving computer literacy classes to your neighbour's
kids. ;)
I'm looking forward to do that ;-)